Sunday, May 10, 2009

1st postie ! :D

hello everyone.
this blog is created for personal development module O:
i hope i wont score badly ! >< DECIDED to...

goal :
i told xin jie i intend to set to go for a blood donation as one of my goals
but on a second thought , it doesnt feels right because my blood pressure is slighty lower then normal , so i dont think the nurses there will let me donate . LOL

so...
ive changed my mind to dancing!
i sooooooooooo want to go back to alumni to practice dance :(
i didnt join the last time teacher asked because my mum was against it :/
maybe i'll try to convince and persuade my mom to allow me to dance again?
i try la hor D:
cuz i really had the urge to go up the stage and perform again :/
hasnt been dancing for more then half a year alr.
my basics had deproved and i cant even split now .___.
sadded indeed.
&&& i miss dancers and lao shi(teacher) D':
i miss those days.

(sorry staciy , this post is WORDY :x )

No comments:

Post a Comment