Saturday, June 6, 2009

hello again

back to update.
pretty busy recently ,
all the test and projects needs to be done.

ive changed my dance schedule to every friday :D
back in my secondary school , alumni .
therefore saturday is free again !
its kinda bored too.

went for dance practice yesterday .
fun , as i learnt a new dance name qian hong .
the music and dance is nice but the steps were difficult to learn.

and my hamsters died on tuesday :(
shall not describe any further because it died in an accident.

my friends dog , coco( a jack russel) also perished this week.
she was only 4 years old then :(
died of blood clotting in the stomach when its menses came.
poor thing right?
my friend must be devastated T_T

and i lost my ez link card yesterday~
my pocket was too small and it dropped out .
i dont know where and when either .

tough week :/

No comments:

Post a Comment