Saturday, June 13, 2009

shall describe about my past years of how i joined dance and how it came into my life


the above pictures shows the performance by my juniors in Singapore Youth Festival 2009.
but sadly , they only got a silver :/
What a dissapointment ! For our batch , we got gold of honours ! And before my batch was 3 gold awards.
sigh , i guess their stress level was too high D:
_________________________________________________________________
flashback ... ~
Since Primary 5 , i have the thought of joining chinese dance because of my friend .
she said till very fun and interesting that i wanted to join it as a cca in my primary school .
but in the end i did not , because i was already a libriarian for 3 years. I will lose all the cca point i got if i quit at that time.

Then ... its the time when i got to choose a cca through my secondary years.
I wanted to join Girl's Brigade at first , but when the chinese dancers approached me to join them , my mum reminded me that i once wanted to join dance. I didnt want , because i felt that those words said 2 years ago was just on impulse and there was no one i know there. I got abit of reluctant when my mother sort of 'convinced ' me to write my name on that piece of paper the chinese dancers were holding. She said something about my spine as my spine wasnt really straight all these and joining dance would be better.
Eventually i manage to pull some of my primary- secondary mates in together with me (:
And that's how dancing started.
i did not regret though (:
will find more pictures for pasts performances and events :D

No comments:

Post a Comment